OUR SERVICE OPTIONS
Once you’ve taken your new RV or camper out on your first several trips, general wear and tear is bound to happen. While we know having your camper serviced and repaired can be time-consuming and stressful, regularly servicing your camper ensures the longevity of its use. At Colorado RV Center in South Fork, we’re passionate about helping you get back on the road in a quick and timely fashion. Whether the heating and cooling system in your RV has gone out or you need to winterize your travel trailer before taking it on a cross-country trip, we can help. If you need immediate maintenance and repair services, submit a service request online and our friendly staff will get back to you as soon as they can.
RV & Camper Repair Services in South Fork
Colorado RV Center offers service, maintenance, and repairs for most popular RV and camper brands. There is no job too big for us. It is suggested that you have your camper or RV serviced about every 4,000 miles. If you’re planning on taking a long trip, make sure to get your vehicle serviced before you leave to ensure problems don’t arise along the way. We offer a variety of repair and maintenance services including:
- Electrical System Inspections – These should be performed every six months to prevent electrical failures and to maintain a safe operation in your vehicle.
- Water Heater Services – The water heater of your RV or camper should be inspected by a professional on an annual basis. This will help to prolong the life of your storage tank and will ensure your adventure vehicle is running efficiently.
- Furnace Services – An annual furnace service is essential to ensuring your RV is operating safely.
- Generator Oil Change – Most RV manufacturers recommend having your generator oil changed every 75 operating hours or 12 months.
- Refrigerator Service – Before you head out on a cross-country adventure, schedule a routine inspection of your refrigerator. A specialist will carefully inspect your refrigerator for optimal air flow to keep it working efficiently.
- Air Conditioner Service – The air conditioner in your RV can go out at a moment’s notice. We can help to repair and maintain the air conditioning unit in your vehicle so you never have to worry about it breaking down.
- De-Winterization – After a long and cold winter, a de-winterization service can help to ensure that your system is clean of antifreeze.
- Roof & Awning Repair – If the roof or awning of your vehicle has been damaged due to rain, sleet, or snow, we can help repair or replace the damaged areas.
- Hitch Installation – If you need a new hitch on your pop-up camper or travel trailer, we can help.
From broken water lines and toilets to bathroom repairs and roof and window leaks, the Colorado RV Center can handle all of your repair and maintenance needs. We strive to get you back on the road and on your next adventure in no time. We honor all warranty work for the campers and travel trailers that we sell and we work to adhere to a timely schedule for all service, repairs, and maintenance.
For maintenance and periodical servicing on your adventure vehicle, come to the reliable experts at Colorado RV Center. We also carry an impressive selection of new and used popular travel trailers, fifth wheels, pop-up trailers, and toy haulers. If you’re in the market for a new RV or camper, we carry a diverse variety of financing options, offering you convenience and peace of mind. Check out our testimonials online today or reach out to our RV experts to schedule a repair and maintenance service.